Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 pa
Reference: JT / 1710-532
Job Type: Permanent
Closing date: 10/12/2017
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (part of the Brewster Pratap Group) are working with a Sheffield based manufacturing business who are looking to recruit a Project Co-ordinator.
The candidate is required to managing projects into and then through the Engineering process to time, budget and quality. This role requires a high level of communication to deal with multiple stakeholders and a calm disposition under pressure.
The initial responsible will be for commercial matters involving contracts, budget allocation, schedule adherence and capacity planning during the engineering phase with scope to include life cycle project management where appropriate.
This role will be predominantly Sheffield based. Some national and potentially international travel maybe required for project meetings, customer sign off and other project deliverables.
Main duties of the role will include:
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Project Co-ordinator will have no direct line management responsibilities but will oversee all project management process by:
- Reporting project progress & performance
- Creating, agreeing and delivering to project work plans
- Monitoring budgets and making adjustments based on current operating conditions.
- Identifying resources and agreeing workload based on capacity
- Adopting appropriate project methodologies, ensuring all project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored.
- Understanding basic revenue models, meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Interfacing and communicating to ensure project targets are met and providing countermeasures for identified concerns.
- Ensuring work scopes and project plans are correct and agreed by all stakeholders.
- Managing multiple projects or activities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with fluid priorities. This includes the use of project management software and techniques as required to coordinate the activities of multiple resources and stakeholders, achieving on-time and on-budget results.
- Being a strong team player who can effectively draw upon the capabilities and expertise of team members and effectively support multiple projects in a proactive and positive manner.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in management or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years project delivery experience
- Proficient with project management systems (e.g. Microsoft Project).
- Possess strong communication skills suited to relating both to customers and to colleagues and peers and including report writing in clear and concise English
- Mon - Thur 9-5pm and Fri 8.30-4.30pm
- Free on-site parking
- Annual bonus (personal & company performance)
- 25 days hols + stats
- auto enrolment pension
- Wellness benefit after 6 months
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group
T: 0114 399 0590
M: 07973 601 356
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to email@example.com quoting "Vacancy: Project Co-ordinator, Reference: JT / 1710-532". Thank you for your interest.